Bookings : Advanced booking is essential. . During the week 1-2 days is normally fine. On the weekend 3-4 days in advance. On Holidays and Holiday weekends at least 10 days in advance.
Chartering: Privately or per group only. If there is just one or two of you, either pay the full charter price or put your own group together. Otherwise you have to join another group.
Deposits: To secure your cruise a 50% advanced payment is necessary. Customers who made reservation with a deposit always have priority.
You will NOT loose your deposit when: (please call us at telephones +30-6977464602 ( 6950523370)
- the weather be deemed unsafe we will give you another available date
- you reschedule within 48 hours of your charter.We will give you another available day.
You LOOSE your deposit when:
- you reschedule or cancel your charter less than 48 hours in advance
- You have not boarded by scheduled departure time.
Cancelation for multi days reservations
More than 60 days prior we return 80% of your deposit
More than 30 days prior we return 50% of your deposit
Less than 30 days. No return any deposit.
Voyage duration: For cruises of: 4 hrs 0900-1300/1400-1800, 8hrs 0900-1700/1000-1800, 12hrs 0800-2000.
Above departure times are from our base in Kalamata. From other pick up points, departures up to our
Voyage deviation: The skipper can decide at any time to change the sailing trip or route, or to stop the trip if there is any reason to worry about the safety of a passenger / passengers or boat’s safety. For the same reasons we may return to port or commencement point , earlier or later than scheduled.
Insurance: Civil Liability insurance as per Greek Legislation requirements.
The passengers participate at their own risk. Everything will be done to warrant the safety and wellness of the passengers. However, the passengers are responsible for themselves and must follow all safety measures.
We cannot be held responsible for injures, damage, illness, or behavior of others.
We recommend you that you have travel and medical insurance.On board there is no insurance against fire, theft, lost or (water) damage. Claims considering these subjects are excluded.
Behavior: We expect that every guest will behave decently and not cause danger or damage to belongings or bother other passengers and our staff. If the skipper and/or Crew believe you are creating an unsafe situation due to extreme intoxication or failure to comply with safety requests, you will be returned to shore immediately & no refund will be given.
- No smoking of any form is allowed in the cabins, saloon and rib boat. Smoking is allowed on deck only & providing it is not bothering other guests
- No illegal drugs or substances are allowed. We will be disappointed if we have to report you to the Coast Guard./Police.
- If there is any damage to the boat or her equipment, you will be charged accordingly.
- Fishing is allowed under Law limitations. Please always follow our instructions.
- Children 10 years of age & under must wear a lifejacket or lifesaving device at all times when on deck
Parents - Please keep an eye on your little ones at ALL TIMES
- Do not throw ANYTHING in the toilet. Please use the waste basket provided. Anyone clogging or vomiting in the toilet will be charged €50 for the poor guy that has to clean up your mess and disinfect it
- Do not wear shoes with any type of heel, leather or black soles. Wear only white soles, or non- marking soles.
- Do not use sun lotions on deck as they make deck slippery. Please use only sun creams
- Pets are permitted provided that they comply with the following rules: (1) You must have a life jacket and leash for your pet. (2) Your pet weighs a maximum of 20kgs (3) The owner is responsible for all damages caused by pet. (4) There will be a € 50 cleaning fee for sanitation. (5) Pets are NOT allowed down below in the cabins and lounge
Assistant Skipper: Even though you are sailing with a skipper we expect that at least one person in your company or group has a knowledge of sailing and accepts the responsibility to help the skipper if necessary, except if our experienced hostess is hired.
Companion-group chartering: When joining any cruise or tour with your company or group you accept the leader of the company or group or his representatives as charterer and render. The company has financial relations/obligations only with charterer or renter and not with any other company or group member. Group charter is your choice if you wish to share the freight with other individuals.
Tours: Same policies apply for all our tours by car or coach.
Acknowledgement: By booking or joining any of our trips and/or activities that means that you have read and understood the above rules & conditions and that you agree with them in full.
share this page ::